Gemini Full Moon with Mars Retrograde

I long for my garden. It is located behind the home, just as it always has been. But over the past few months, I haven't been able to engage with it as much.

We are currently remodelling our home, which is perfectly timed with Mars Rx in my fourth residence, and on most days the yard is filled with contractors, machinery, lumber, tools, and other building and construction supplies.

Do not misunderstand me; I am THRILLED that we are undertaking the makeover and incredibly thankful that we are able to enhance the beauty of our home even further. We had lived here for seven years and were prepared to make some modifications. I do long for my early garden time, though.

With a hot cup of tea in my hand, my little morning stroll across the garden usually only lasts a few minutes. However, it aids in my centering and grounding, and occasionally, it's where I have the most creative ideas.

Missing that

I'm reflecting on what's been upsetting and unsettled for me these past few weeks and months as I think about the upcoming Full Moon in Gemini on December 7, which is closely conjunct Mars in Gemini, and about the Sun opposite Mars aspect on December 8 - which is the midpoint of the current Mars retrograde in Gemini. Maybe you can relate, too.

It definitely feels like "short term pain for long term benefit," but I find myself experimenting with different approaches to replace the grounding and instead of being in its customary state of tranquilly.


I was curious if you were also aware of something important or familiar that is currently unavailable to you. Even though your existing solutions are temporary, what are you doing to replace or make up for that?

I also wonder how everyone is doing with the extended Mars retrograde in Gemini and the potentially disruptive effects it might have on the nervous system, perspective, and mental health.

I'm looking forward to the midway point of Mars retrograde on December 8 since it means there is less Mars retrograde in Gemini left to go than what we have already experienced.

There are some growth chances during the first week of December, thank you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intangible Chapter 2

Exclusive Treatments of Astrology Which Let You For You to Remedy Your Troubles Related to Fitness

12 Types of Kaal Sarp Dosh Present in Kundli